MasculinityU offers a variety of programming, including but not limited to the following:
- Gender Violence
- Sexual Assault
- Relationship Violence
- Violence in Popular Culture
- Capitalism and Media’s Influence on Rape Culture
- Redefining Masculinity & Gender Roles
- Peer Pressure
- Masculinity and Mental Health
- LGBTIQ issues
- Holding Men Accountable
- Bullying Beyond the Schoolyard. In high school, college or workplace.
- Empowering Bystanders: How we can all help.
- Primary Prevention vs. Risk Reduction
- The Significance of Language
- How to Lead a Social Movement on Campus